Sunday, March 14, 2010

Colds suck

Just in case anyone was wondering I dislike having colds, and have been fighting one all week. Over all the week went pretty well with the early days every other day. I'm enjoying it and managing to handle it pretty well. I had a good week Friday I had a nice little dinner out with Trisha. She left to go to Vegas for a week with her mom for spring break. So Saturday I was going to go to the festival with Rachel, but we got out to near Goldfield, and there was major traffic and we both didn't want to fight it. So we went to Goldfield Ghost town and the Dutchman Mesuem. It was fun to learn some history that was so close. After that we went to lunch and just relaxed. We then met up with Ethan, Jonthan and Darrell we had a nice time at dinner, and it was a nice day over all. today is Sunday and I'm feeling worse than I have all week so I am just resting and realxing all day trying to get better.

No comments: