Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a life I lead

Monday I was in the older twos and then infants. I’m fighting a cold again OY VEY! Tuesday was ok as well just hectic never knowing where I’ll be. The only ‘bad’ thing that happened was we learned no more PTO time will be given in effort to help save money, and we will no longer hire cleaners. I am just VERY grateful I still have a job at this point. Wednesday spent the whole day in the older 2’s interesting day for sure. Thursday I was in older two’s in the morning, and I am starting to get the hang of it. I was in infants this afternoon it was nice. Friday I was in older twos in morning part of the morning was in the three’s not to bad, and afternoon in Infants. Then went to dinner with Trisha, and got my POTO tickets!! Happy early birthday to me from me I rock! Saturday was a mainly lazy day for me. I was just home a good part of the day enjoying relaxing and talking online with a dear friend. Then I went out with Rachel and Trisha and watched a movie, and did a little shopping. Then we had a relaxing home made pasta meal with Rachel, Jonathan, Trisha, and myself. Just relaxing, and talking and swimming, it was a nice event. The best part was the surprise of my birthday stuff and Ethan came along too. I was just thinking we were gonna do things next weekend, and this all the sudden Ethan showed up. He and I were outside talking, and when we came in the others had a cake and candles and surprised the hell out of me. We had dinner, and I opened my presents and loved everyone of them. I got a twilight game, candy, elk mug, and a ring, and it was just nice. We talked had swimming and cake and just a nice time I am grateful for the event. Now it’s Sunday, and I’m just chilling and relaxing and later will have dinner with my family in honor of my birthday.

No comments: