Monday, September 28, 2009

Have another

Sunday I had family dinner for my birthday. It was so nice to have the family all there, and just talk and hang out. I got to hear my dad’s Africa stories, and learned the whole family will see POTO in Nov. I am excited. Monday was a nice day I spent the whole day in infants it was nice and fun and laid back. Though I’m not happy to hear Amber’s got sickness in her house that’s why she was out. I am sick now too no fun. Tuesday HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! I was sick and went from room to room to room to room. It was a not so great, but at the same time nice day. Wednesday I went to work early and got off early. Spent time with infants, young ones, older ones and older two’s. It was a pretty nice day Thursday not to bad older two’s in morning infants in afternoon. Not to shabby at all feeling a lot better and having a good life. Friday I was with older two’s in morning infants in afternoon. Apparently I am now back in the infants in afternoons, and that’s apparently good for now. We will see what happens now. Went out to dinner and then home early for a night rest for HAGS Saturday breakfast. Saturday was full of things we did. Started off having HAGS breakfast and from there we had Robert, June, Donna, and Diane come over, and see the house. Well, Diane who is Trisha’s mom of course knows the house, but she come over to look at our lamps, and see if she wanted them. After that Trisha and I went to Cabelas, Wal-mart, Big Lots, Lane Bryant, and Boarders. We came out of it with new lamps, clock, outfit and electric tea lights. After that we had some food met up with Rachel, and then got Ethan and Jonathan and went to Spirit, and looked for more Halloween ideas, and stuff, and then went to eat and watched a movie than home. Now it’s Sunday, and I’m about to go see Legally Blonde the musical. How exciting for me!

No comments: