Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whoop Whoot

Monday spent the day with the younger 2’s and an hour with my infants. I’m just going along this life road not asking no questions. Tuesday I spent the morning in infants, and afternoon in the older one’s and then closed infants. We also had more things taken care of for accreditation, and I am glad to know that I am going to be with infants that WHOLE day. I am also glad that room is the one I need to worry with, and not all the others I was stressing about. Infants is mostly ready it’s just a few things like get pictures up that we have to do. To be ready cause in one week from today it’s happening WHOOT! Wednesday came REALLY fast for me this week don’t know what’s up with all that. Spend morning in different rooms older ones and older two’s but afternoon infants. Feeling pretty good life is not so bad right now. Thursday was interesting I was in the infants all day and loved it. Heard a various amount of rumors that I am not sure about so things are interesting. I just know to do my job and do it to my best, and the rest will work out. Friday was interesting spent the day with the older two’s. I just am glad the week is over, and I was able to go out and have a cocktail, and relax with my friends tonight. I NEEDED it. Saturday was a lazy day didn’t do a lot until later in the day. When Rachel Trisha and I went out to lunch, and then we met with Ethan and Jonathan, and we went Halloween shopping or looking. Every year at Rachel’s parents house we do a haunted set up with wraths, witches, nuns, and a dead bride, and each year we add more and more to it. People like it, and we enjoy doing it. So we start getting stuff for it, and getting it all ready as soon as Spirits, Halloween Express, and other stores have Halloween stuff out. We then went home, and watched a movie, and no one understood it, but whatever we then went home. It’s Sunday, and I’m doing the usual catch ups, and enjoying the peacefulness of the day. Until next week keep smiling.

No comments: