Sunday, October 11, 2009

Accreditation week is here

Monday was ok I spent it in infants in preparation for Tuesday. I think things will go ok for accreditation. I think we are as ready as we can be. I cleaned my booty off and changed diapers all day which is what I’ll be doing tomorrow. I’ll be the diaper changer so I can’t serve or touch any food including a bottle so it will be interesting. Tuesday the BIG DAY glad it’s over. I don’t honestly know how we did, but I heard the words we were verified UNTIL 415. I HOPE that’s not the case. Wednesday I was in the older two’s and then infants. Heard more about how we did won’t really know till the end of the month. However, it was said we had one room where diaper was changed incorrectly. Another room the teacher spoke to sternly to a child and the last one no supervision in the bathroom. However they were one time events through the whole day, and the lady had high complements for out center. Today another sunrise went through it, and it was said they had diaper issues in two rooms no supervision in two rooms and one teacher told a child they are ok and then yanked them out of a chair. I was like at least we had little things, and the assistant director agreed. Since we were the first school we had no idea what to expect, but we shared what happened and what to expect. So these schools have no excuses. Thursday was both good and bad in different ways. I was in infants all day, and Amber was out. I think something not so great happened to Amber involving her car. I think it got stolen from how people were talking at work. Plus she and her son are both sick, and she got bad news about insurance for her pregnancy, and I feel bad for her. Things went smoothly at work despite her not there. The only thing is I again was lied to by my boss, but I’m learning to just not believe her until proved TO believe her. Friday was a ok day no major incidents. Amber was still out I hope she’s ok. Just enjoyed a relaxing night at home. Lovely. Saturday was lovely I spent the day with Rachel and Ethan mainly. I had lunch with Rachel, and then we got Ethan, and went to Kats. There we dyed Rachel’s hair, and talked then Ethan, Rachel and I went to Borders and got some books, and I got a hair cut, and then went to get something to eat. We went to Rachel’s and watched a movie called “An American Haunting” it was pretty nice. Then we went to my house had ice cream played with make up and talked it was so nice to relax and have fun with my friends this day. Today is Sunday, and I am just relaxing and chilling. Have a great week.

No comments: