Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big K circle K I don’t know

Monday was ok same old thing different day half day in two’s half in infants. Nothing majorly exciting happened. Tuesday I was in infants all day, and loved it. I think this is were I am happiest, but I know Amber wants to be in there. Time will tell what will happen there. Wednesday I had a repeat of being in infants. I may make this one a two or 3 week long post if things keep going as they are. Thursday not to eventful again I was in infants mostly with some 2 year olds thrown in there. Friday was nice I spent the day in the infants all day I loved it. Tonight I am going to hang out with Rachel, Jonathan, Ethan, Trisha, and Kat and a few others. They are going through a haunted house, but I am not. It’s gonna be fun for all involved I believe. It was a lot of fun I didn’t go in the haunted house, but I watched people come out of it, and it was great. There was a scary jester who looked sorta like a statue. He was a hoot to watch he went all over the store and the parking lot. He never touched anyone, but sure did a lot of boo effect. He even scared the hell out of me a few times. Saturday I woke up late, and went with Trisha to lunch and hung out for a bit. I had a headache so I came home for a bit, and then we went back out. We met up with Rachel, Jonathan and Ethan. We stayed in and watched movies and talked it was a nice relaxing night. Sunday has some and I’m just doing catch up and enjoying the peaceful morning. Apparently I am posting up this week, but I will be on vacation which I am so excited for. So my next entry will be in a few weeks, and it will probably be long.

No comments: