Sunday, April 11, 2010

do wah ditty

This week has been ok yet interesting. I'd love to have just a 'regular' week where teachers stay in the rooms they are suppose to, and there isn't any drama, but in order to have that I'd have to live in a perfect world. So I simply deal with the things that come, and try to find the positive in it all. I know the Lord has been continues to be and will always be the one in control, and the one who will help me most through ALL my trials. So I had a different teacher working with me one day this week. She claimed to have a kidney stone, and 'needed' to work with infants. It was a very trying time and i talk to my boss, and the afternoon she did not stay in my room. The two times this week for reasons I am still unclear of I was left alone with 5 of my students and moved 3 of my others around. I don't know if my boss is trying to transition these one year olds to move them up or if she's watching labor hours or what. I just do what I'm told and don't ask questions anymore. In them doing this I also go home early on days that I use to stay a almost full day. It's nice to be off, but at the same point it sends me into worry because I need my job to make the money I need to stay in my home. I'm already stressing about how to make next month's bills, but I know too I can change a few things, and I should be ok. My weekend was mainly relaxing, and nice. I did allot of just 'me' time. I spent some of it doing a dinner, movie and games which was allot of fun. Saw Clash of the Titans, and it wasn't bad, but i didn't follow it as well as perhaps I should. I do give the special effects a thumbs up they were great. I know a little mythology so that was helpful, but some of it I was like who did what there? Over all very nice though. Today I am just relaxing rest restoring myself for the week to come. I am enjoying the human spirit, and the awesome power the Lord has in my life. I have taken to just sitting back and talk to my Heavenly Father about how truly blessed my life is, and how truly grateful I am for all I have. Until next time keep smiling everyone :)

No comments: