Sunday, April 4, 2010

This week had a few adventures like staying way later than I was suppose to, having to work with a different teacher than usual because she was having contractions and was fearful the stress of her 3 1/2 year old room might make things worse. She's fine and everything now, but that day was interesting. To my boss having a HUGE YELLING match with a coworker because of a parent trying to stir up all kinds of trouble. It was a mess, and I VERY glad it didn't involve me, and that I'm not dealing with it. I had a lovely dinner Friday, and enjoyed relaxing and forgetting about all the drama at work. Saturday I went to Arizona Broadway Theater to watch the beautifully talented actors and my friends do a production of CATS. They are always so talented, and the food was good too. I then got a new outfit from some Christmas money, and after that we went to see How to Train A Dragon with Rachel and Jonathan. It was a really cute movie, and I enjoyed my time out. Now it's Sunday, and it's Easter, and it's BEAUTIFUL outside. I love Spring, and Easter and the time we can take to reflect on the Savior. For his life, and the gift we all have of him and all he has done for us. I know how wonderful this time of year is, and I think it's very sad that so many people only really focus on Christ's influence in their life at Easter and Christmas. I personally think people should always take time every day to thank Heavenly Father for ALL our beautiful blessings. Even on days when the skies look darkest there is always light, and I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who guides me, and helps me in all I do. I am grateful for the Savior, and for his willingness to take on all our sins that we can be with him again. I love Spring when things start to renew and breathe again after a long sleepy winter.

No comments: