Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

So this week was interesting I ended up having closing hours after Monday for the week. It was not to bad cause I was trying to get back into the swing of being back at work. Tuesday I had a staff meeting, and learned my boss is pregnant. Then Friday was water play day, and it was fun. I love water play days cause usually I am with the little ones. To see them and their innocents and the water is a joy for me. I made a mistake in I stayed in the sun so the kids could play and not be cold. I didn't realize I had basically put myself in the sun for a hour. So I was sick over the weekend because of it, but I would do it all again. Saturday I went out with Rachel, Ethan, Trisha, Jonathan and Darrell for a special dinner for Rachel's birthday. Sunday I went out to see in the heights. It's a musical that takes place 'in the heights' and it's about home, and being home. It was really touching. It is also father's day so I called my dad to wish him happy fathers day. I love my father VERY much. I have always looked up to him for strength. I know my choices in my life are not what he would like me to do, but they are my choices. They are where I feel I need to be in my life. Regardless of this he loves me and supports me. This is always reassuring to me when I get times where I am down. I also look to him for inspiration to go for the dreams I have. I watched my father build a business and life for his family and I find strength in this as well. I also have a deep love for my father in heaven who without I would certainly not be where I am. He's always loving compassionate and understanding of all that I am faced with. It's a comfort to know i can pray, and communicate with him at ANYtime ANYplace in open or private. I am so very blessed and proud of the Father in my life.

No comments: