Sunday, June 27, 2010

this week

This week unfortunately is not to eventful so there's not allot to write about. With work I mainly have been with the older 3's in the mornings or older 2's and infants every afternoon. I had a couple of unexpected days where I got off early, and that was lovely. The weekend was not to eventful really. I helped someone color their hair. Watched the new Alice in Wonderland movie which I knew I'd like. Had dinner, swam, and slept. Yeah not to eventful in my opinion. I do have to shout out a huge HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!! to Phantom of the Opera in Vegas which celebrated it's 4th year of being there this year. That was pretty amazingly awesome. Now I have to find a way to go see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway I think that would be amazing. Anyhow, until next week have a blessed and amazing week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog