Sunday, July 18, 2010

WOW

So today is Monday and I pretty much went all over the place, and worked in various rooms until the afternoon where I was back with infants. My PC which has been ‘dead’ for a few months now has decided to rise from the dead, and I was amazed. I came home and it was working, and on that was so strange.
Tuesday went everywhere in morning afternoon infants off later than I was lat week all cause people are special.
Wednesday I was everywhere in morning again and in infants in the afternoon, but I was super low, and got off about 530 which is always a nice thing.
Thursday I had a hard day I woke up with a headache and feeling nauseated. I took some medicine, and went to work. Got there, and was in the Infant room which wouldn’t of been to bad, but we had a observation. It was so stressful for me because I wasn’t feeling well. I was claustaphobic at that time, and the lady was really to close, but I understand she was just doing her job. I then went to another classroom where a different observation happened. I felt so overwhelmed, and so stressed. Then they sent me to the older 3’s room where the kids were out of control, and I had almost a break down. Finally had lunch where I ate very little. The afternoon I was in the infants, and the observers were gone. I had someone with me this afternoon so it made up for the rough morning.
Friday was much better for me. I had a headache due to weather, and due to excessive heat we had no water play. So I bounced around in the morning time, and then infants in the afternoon. It was a little bit weird because 2 of the babies were gone. SO I had 4 babies, and for some reason they were extremely content, and I had a very nice relaxing afternoon. I even got off work early, and then went to dinner with Trisha.
Saturday was very nice and relaxing for me. I made the choice to not go to HAGS breakfast, and stayed home relaxed and enjoyed time to myself. Then I went to Arizona Broadway Theater, and watched Footloose. I loved it! It made me laugh, cry, sing, dance, and just remember some things. I love that theater, and all the people in it. I then came home and rested and relaxed. Then met up with Rachel, Ethan, and Jonathan for a dinner and a swim it was fun. Today is Sunday, and I’m relaxing catching up on house work and mending my thumb which I scratched pretty bad while doing some cleaning this morning. Life is good life is great thank the lord for all I have! Until next week!

No comments: