Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot

Monday I was in the infant room all day and loved it! Only downfall is it was really HOT in there. I forget how hot it can get here sometimes. However it’s 2-3 months of the year the rest of the year it’s beautiful here so can’t complain too horribly much.
Tuesday I spend the morning going everywhere, and running on to little sleep. Spend the afternoon in infants, and came home and rested.
Wednesday I was in school age and older 3’s. Afternoon I was in the infant room I had a helper which was nice. I felt horribly sick this afternoon, and she stayed and let me go home. I hope it’s just a stress headache that’s by passing, and nothing more.
Wednesday I felt better just a lingering headache that I feel was from the weather because I took a pill and it went away. I spent the whole day in the infants and loved it. I got of slightly later than usual. I’m ok with that though due to the fact I went home so early the day before. It’s also raining today or at least when I got home it started. I love when it rains here.
Friday was a rough morning for me I was alone with young 2’s for water play got thrown up on by a infant. Felt really sick and almost threw up myself. Was alone with young 3’s for lunch and nap, but my afternoon was better. I had someone with me in infants and we just talked and had a lot of fun. Came home to rest and relax.
Saturday I slept in and did housework and rested and did a lot of nothing. Until later in the evening when Rachel, Jonathan, Ethan and I went out to dinner and to a bookstore. We had a lot of fun talking, and so forth.Today is Sunday, and I have no plans of any sort other than to watch a movie and relax. Until next week. Keep smiling and have many wonderful blessings

No comments: