Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monsoon

So I am feeling a lot better than I was. I don’t know what that little bug was all about, but I feel good now. I was in the infant room all day, and though stressful times came. I didn’t find myself overwhelmed like I was last week. I even got off early today.
Tuesday was a good day I started off not sure what room I was going to be in. I kind of went from here to there. Then I got put in the infant room which was a good thing. My coworker had a melt down, and needed to talk to someone. So I was glad to be there for her, and let her talk. She’s always been so kind and helpful for my needs. I had a relaxing day over all and felt good. I got off like a hour early, and got to go shopping for a few needed items. Still was able to get home shower and have a full night of relaxing.
Wednesday started off waking up in a good mood which quickly turned to grumpy. I had people over still fixing the roof, and they blocked me in. I just kept having one thing after another not go right. I finally made it to work and more one thing after another just wasn’t’ going right. Nothing major just little thing after little thing, and made me cranky. I think the fact I got little sleep last night added to it. Even my afternoon was with the babies, and I still had a hard time. I even got to come home slightly early, and I still had one little thing after another just picking at my day. Moral? You ask the Moral? Never ask Heavenly Father to help you be a positive happy influence to those around you. He’ll try you by placing small challenges before you all day. LOL Sorta like praying for patients yeah it was like that. I am happy over all just glad to be home.
Thursday was a good day over all. It rained super nicely and is still sprinkling as I make this entry. Only thing I don’t like about rain here is no one seems to know how to drive. It’s like all the usual things you do to drive are forgotten. I was almost hit 3 times. I am glad to be home safe and sound . I had a late night too was alone all afternoon, but it was a nice day.
Friday wasn’t to bad over all spent majority of the day with infants, and had a good day. Came home ‘on time’ and enjoyed a relaxing do nothing evening.
Saturday I started off my day by relaxing and enjoying the pleasant beauty and peace I was able to feel in my own home. I enjoyed the pattering of rain upon the roof and did some cleaning. Then I went out and just hung out with Trisha we walked around a few malls and stores. Then met up with Ethan, Rachel and Jonathan and had a BBQ and hung out talked and watched a movie. It was a pleasantly relaxing day and evening.
Today is Sunday, and its cloudy and rainy outside. It’s so lovely when the weather gets like this. I am looking forward to just being home and doing a lot of nothing today. Until next time. Keep smiling, and enjoy the beautiful blessings of your life every day.

No comments: