Sunday, August 8, 2010

August already?

Monday was in the infant room all day and it was nice. Then the afternoon happened, and my boss forgot someone needed to leave early. So I had to work with my boss for a few hours. It was having her daughter in there too that totally threw me UGH. Got off late and am glad today is over. I suffered from a bad case of the Mondays.
Tuesday was awesome for me. I had someone working with me in infants all day. We also had the possibility of two new babies starting Monday. This is great news for me. I may be getting a second helper permanently for now. YES!!!
Wednesday morning was kind of off, but in the end I was in the infants with another helper all day. It was so nice, and I am still pretty happy with things for the most part.
Thursday yeah I know it’s Thursday REALLY. All day today I’ve been thinking it’s Wednesday, and it’s been funny. I’ve been in the Infants and working with someone. It’s been so much fun and so nice. I like when things go how they are suppose to. I am feeling pretty good over all just a little backache and sleepy. I think that’s just cause I didn’t’ get enough sleep last night. However I’ve felt better this week then I have in a LONG time. It’s amazing how much stress can add how you feel.
Friday I was in the Infants all day and it was fun. I was for some odd reason really off though. I felt weird all day, and I can’t even explain it. So it made my day longer than it already was. Over all a good day in the neighborhood.
Saturday was nice day for me. I didn’t do a lot, but I did dyed hair. It was so fun it was like old times. The tree of us used to hang out just us three a lot before marriages and stuff came along. We just remembered the old times, and ended up having a pretty late night.Today is Sunday, and it’s beautiful and peaceful. I can feel the spirit here so much right now. I am so very grateful that I have so many beautiful wonderful blessings in my life, and that I am able to feel the spirit in this home. It’s a comfort to know I can turn to my Heavenly Father at any time and any place and ask for his arms to embrace me, and I get to feel them around me. I am truly blessed and feel highly grateful this beautiful Sunday

No comments: