Sunday, August 29, 2010

More blessings

This week was a little bit of a challenge as I recovered from being ill. I had weak days or days with pain, but over all it wasn't a bad week. I worked with the Infants all week. Some days I had someone with me others I didn't. I said goodbye to a coworker this week. She has to move away to be with family. It's a hidden blessing for her. I also this week was helping my boss when she lost her 2 1/2 kart diamond from her wedding ring. She began to panic, and I started helping her look. I looked around the front desk and in her chair. I knew it had to be up there somewhere. I told another coworker to look as she took care of the two year olds on the buggy. They were cute all saying 'diamond diamond" and looking on the floor as they went. My coworker gently held my bosses hand and said a quick prayer that we would find it. It was no less than a minute later. That coworker was looking under the desk, and used my bosses chair to get up. I happened to look down in the chair. There was the diamond just sitting there as if someone put it there. It was a nice reminder of blessings. This weekend I spent allot of time home alone just enjoying some me time. It is Sunday now, and I'm relaxing and catching up on some more much needed things. Until next week keep smiling!

No comments: