Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday

I mainly stayed with the infants this week morning and afternoon it was allot of fun. I had a birthday this week, and though not allot happened. I had a beautiful surprise from my mom and dad. They came to my work and gave me flowers, card and cupcakes for me and all my coworkers. It was totally awesome. This weekend I spent Friday just enjoying some time to myself. Saturday I had time with Rachel then later dinner with Ethan and Jonathan and Rachel. It was a relaxing time for all of us, and fun times. Today is Sunday, and I went to church for the first time in many months. Maybe even years, and it was awesome! I went to my family ward, and it was very nice. I didn't know it was fast Sunday, and the testimonies were amazing. I felt like some of the people were prompted to say what they said because I was there. Then I visited Primary it was allot of fun to feel the spirit there, and to visit with a friend. After that I went to Relief Society, and my mom was teaching a lesson on being a mother. It was so great to see her teaching, and to feel her loving spirit as she present the message from the Lord. Now its afternoon and I'm doing some laundry and just enjoying how much PEACE I am able to find and feel at this time. Until next time friends keep on smiling.

No comments: