Sunday, October 3, 2010

October already?

Monday and Tuesday I had late days. I was off late and in the infant room all day. Wednesday and Thursday I spend mornings going everywhere with infants in the afternoon. Thursday I had a wonderful family dinner. It was so fun to have everyone together, and to get to spend time with my nieces and nephews. Megan is 5 1/2 now and I loved being with her. Friday I was off work, and spent the day just having time to myself. It was relaxing and fun, and worth it. Saturday I spent most of the day hanging out with Trisha, and then later met up with Rachel, Jonathan, Ethan and Darrell. We had dinner and visited, and had a early night. Sunday I woke up did some house work. Then went out with Rachel and Jonathan we had fun getting me a the beginning of a Halloween costume, and then we had lunch. Then home to relax and rest as Monday I have a early day at work. Life is going great, and I am feeling good. I hope this week treats you all wonderfully!

No comments: