Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spooky creepy crawlies

This week work was not to bad. I mainly spent time in the mornings with the two year old and afternoons with infants. This weekend has been fun and relaxing and tiring all in one. Friday I had a nice dinner with Trisha, and a relaxing night at home. Saturday I spent a majority of the day at the fair. It was Rachel, Ethan, Trisha, Me and Darrell. It was Darrell's birthday so we just hung out looked at exhibits, and ate food. We had Indian Fry Bread SO good! And we always try a deep friend something, and this year we had a deep fried Twinkies. We looked at the chocolate covered bugs and meal worm Carmel apple, but i couldn't get the courage to try them. I had a good time. My favorite part was when we were leaving. There was a thing were these zombie dancers were going to dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller song. We watched as they danced, and it will be apart of this HUGE group of people all dancing Thriller at the same time in one place. It was pretty danged cool to watch and be apart of. Sunday I went to see the primary kids program at my parents ward. It was awesome! They did really well, and the spirit was so strong. I love how strong the spirit can be when children present the words. I then came home and rested a bit. Then Trisha and I went to Arizona Broadway Theater to see My Way. They are awesome!! Have a great week!!

No comments: