Sunday, November 7, 2010

catching up

So I didn't write for a couple weeks. I got a little busy. Work has been pretty interesting. Morning times I spend in two different classes depending on the day. In the afternoons I spend it with the infants. Our infant class has dwindled down to only 4 babies so there's no reason for 2 teachers until we have 6 or more kids. I'm hoping we pick up in there. Last weekend I was not feeling so well so I had a pretty easy weekend. Sunday I got myself together and did Halloween. It was great. We had what we called the "grey stone graveyard' and it was a big hit. People come every year and they love it. This year I had a new costume and a prop of a demon baby. It was a big hit people were really receptive to it. We had three other haunted houses around us to compete with. We got some new ideas for next year though. This week work has been the same as usual except I had 2 full days in the infant room due to my coworker having to go home. I've gone to church for 2 weeks and it's been wonderful as well. I love being back in the family ward. I feel more love and acceptance there than I do at the other place I went. This weekend I had a relaxing time. I went and saw 42Nd Street at Arizona Broadway Theater and it was WONDERFUL they are a brilliant group of people. The weekend before that I saw My Way at the same place it is a tribute to Frank Sinatra. 4 AMAZINGLY talented youth great show. I'm so blessed to be able to go to theater like that. I'm grateful for all I have in my life. Have a great week!

No comments: