Monday, November 29, 2010

Tree up

Monday I was still fighting my cold so being energetic and with it was very difficult. I was moved around between the two year old and three year old. Then in the afternoon I was in the infant room. I got off at a later time, but closer to on time. I didn't care though cause it was a VERY COLD day for me. I usually can handle the cold weather, but with this cold I am a big baby.

Tuesday I was in the infant room ALL day it was nice to be in there all day and to actually get some things DONE. Like there is boards we have to get decorated, and we can't when we are alone. It's annoying to get the art work done and never up so to see it start to get up was nice. I am feeling somewhat better. I accidentally slept in for me, but I needed it. I just have a nasty cough now, and that's OK with me. I am just glad to get better.

Wednesday I was kind of a bit of everywhere then I was in the older two year old room and younger three year old room. It was NUTS I had a 2 1/2 year old who is HUGE like he is nearly up to my chest. He had a HUGE fit threw chairs all around the room, and i couldn't get him to calm down. I had a special needs boy who is SO cute and SO fun to work with. He was all in a uproar because of this kid. So I had to work with him one on one to calm him down. By this point every book and puzzle we have in the room is thrown all over the room. Every child is throwing toys and I'm trying to control them all while my assistant did nothing. It was ever a challenge, and I was so glad to leave that room today. My afternoon was pretty laid back and I was so tired. I was with the infants and it was so nice to cuddle some of those little ones and enjoy their sweet spirits after a trying morning. I got off on time and was so glad for that as well.

Thursday I was in the younger twos and preschool rooms today. It wasn't to bad of a day. Infants was lovely as well. Over all the day was easy and nice. I guess to make up for all yesterdays craziness.

Friday wasn't to horrible. I was mainly in the two year old class that I enjoy being in. I was in infants after that. The day was pretty easy for the most part aside from the usual two year old over active Friday behavior. I came home to relax and rest as I had a headache. I'm hoping it will pass and I'll be back to mainly normal. Other than a cough I'm hoping the worst of the cold is over.

Saturday I had a relaxing at home morning. I just kind of vegged out and let my body rest. After that Trisha and I had lunch and hung out doing some of her Christmas shopping, and then home to rest and relax. Trying to get fully healed before the holidays really start up.

Sunday I stayed home and got myself rested up. I am trying to kick this cold, but it's not working. I just have a yucky cough. I did put up a tree this year for Christmas so I got that going for me. Untill next week keep smiling!

No comments: