Monday, December 6, 2010

Birthday

Monday was not that bad of a day. I think I have a main handle on my cold. I just have a cough that I can handle. The majority of it is gone or so it seems. I think the extra rest and relaxing has helped allot. I had a pretty uneventful day. Other than my bosses were on top of being in ratio BAD today. I think they honestly got in BIG trouble for it. Because there was allot of licencing, state, president of the corporations, and our ops manager talking to staff and the bosses. then today they were really on it so I think that was the issue. I got to spend time with the two year old like usual and some time in kindergarten which was different. Over all good day though.

Tuesday was another not to bad day. I'm feeling fairly well doing the same thing been in the twos then kindergarten then infants. It's not so bad and life is going pretty nice right now.

Wednesday was weird I was in infants in the morning then in a few rooms then in infants again. It was weird day all around

Thursday I was in the two year old rooms and it was not to bad and infants like normal. I was off super early thought due to babies going home early. It was nice to come home early and get some me time in. I had a chance to go over my Christmas stuff and see what I need to still get, but I think I am mainly done.

Friday was a weird day I was everywhere I had no real one place to be in the morning. I had a nice surprise when Rachel randomly showed up and had lunch with me. I was in the infants as usual in the afternoon. I had someone try to get to my face book account from Brazil. It was weird and things are fixed now. I then went to dinner with Trisha and did a little Christmas shopping.


Saturday I spent the morning just relaxing doing some house work and getting some stuff caught up. After that I went with Trisha to finish up some Christmas shopping. We then met with Rachel, Jonathan and Ethan for Trisha's birthday. We went to dinner and had cake and talked. It was a fun night. It's also Kyle's birthday he turned 3 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!

Today is Sunday and I am jut relaxing doing NOTHING but sitting with my feet up. I think I hurt my knee yesterday so I'm resting so I can face this week

No comments: