Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday was quiet a day. I went to work to find out someone had stolen the copper pipe and we had no water. So I spent a hour and a half at the school helping get people to another school. I then went to that school to help only to be told to go home and call back at one. I thought of if I need I can go in at 2. I called and was told to come in at 3 because the director wanted to go home. I felt like saying you should stay and deal with it like any other director would. I said nothing and I went in and worked. It was so different from what I'm use to. It reminded me how blessed I am to be where I am. Moral is if you ever get a urge to steal some copper piping. DO NOT do it from a preschool.

Tuesday I got up to go to work only to be told to go home and come back at noon. So instead of keep doing this get up early got to work go home come back. I asked to just come in at noon all week which is two more days and I got the ok to do so. I spent the day in the infant room and got off super early. It was a nice day

Wednesday was nice I slept in for a change. I didn't have to go to work come home then go back. I just went in later and played with the babies all day. It is cold and rainy today and i loved it! I am in such a good mood despite the headache I have. I think it's from the weather or it's cause I've gone all week with no caffeine or soda not sure which, but I'm not backing down from this challenge.

Thursday It stormed all night long keeping most everyone up. The cold weather threw the whole state into a cold white state. It was raining and cold and yes it SNOWED. It was pretty intense. I woke up feeling really sick I was throwing up and had a major headache. I called and asked to go into work later. It was hard to work feeling sick, but I did it and I got to go home a few hours later. I then went to my parents to look for something then home to rest and relax.

Friday HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I had a fun relaxing day. Did some shopping, and then stayed home, and brought in the New Year from the safety of my own home with Trisha. We played games and had a good time!

Saturday Trisha and I went out and about we shopped and relaxed. Then we went to Rachel's where we did our friend gift exchange. It was a nice way to spend the evening with dinner and talking and fun times.

Sunday I woke with a slightly sore throat and hope I'm not getting sick. I'm resting and hoping it will go away.

No comments: