Monday, December 20, 2010

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Monday we are low at work so much that I got home before 530 today. It was so nice to come home and relax

Tuesday I spent all day in the Infant room which was different for me. I am not use to a full day by myself. It was nice to have time to myself though. Got off about 530 again

Wednesday I went to work just to go home and then come back. With the holidays everyone is low. So I went back at noon and worked in the infant room, and got off again about 530. I did get to buy a bracelet. It has Micha's initials, two crosses and his favorite verse on it. The money went to Susie and I was touched. I learned it was from one of his students, and since he started selling them Sunday he's made over 1500$ and it's all going to Susie and her family

Thursday I went in to work only to be told I was suppose to come in at 12. My boss had NEVER said anything so I didn't know. So I went to the bank cleaned the house then went to work. Where I was kind of everywhere with the Infants. It was fun and I got to come home and relax and enjoy my evening.

Friday Christmas Eve. I spent the day just relaxing and enjoying my time off. I went to dinner at my parents. It was so nice I love being able to be with my family whenever I can. I was there as were Jared, Becky and Kaleb, 4 missionaries and my grandma and grandpa. We read Luke and we shared some Christmas Eve stories. It was nice to be there to talk about Christ, and feel the spirit.

Saturday was Christmas and it was so fun. I had breakfast and just enjoyed some friends. Then later went to be with my family. It was different this year we didn't do the usual gifts we had in the passed. It was white elephant gifts, food and money and it was so nice. It was really nice to see the season without the glamours. We had elders who danced, and there was music and laughing and fun. I loved it

Sunday I stayed home rested and just enjoying some serious ME time

No comments: