Monday, January 3, 2011

oppsy

This week has been stressful for me. I found myself unable to figure out how to live. I found myself in just a state of mind that wasn't good. I had a talk with my parents, and that helped some. I also talked to a friend and feel like I am going to do alot better now. I did get to go see SHREK the musical this weekend, and it was WONDERFUL. I knew some of the songs and I knew it had some things on the Tonys. I had been wanting to see it for a LONG time. It followed the storyline of the first Shrek movie. It kind of explained about some of the character's backgrounds. It also had little pokes at other musicals like Wicked, Lion King, CATS, Les Miz and a few others. It was entertaining for adults and children. There was alot of kids there, and I was impressed that there was such good behavior from them. No crying and talking and fidgeting like kids might do. It was good for all involved.

No comments: