Monday, January 17, 2011

the horn goes beep beep

Monday I went in a noon and it was not to bad. The entire school was SUPER low. It's the holiday so it was like empty, but I got a few hours, and it was good.

Tuesday I got to go in at eleven so it's and extra hour. I'm still confused why others come in at ten, and how my time is right and or fair, but I'm not going to stress over it anymore. I've been getting myself sick. I'm just leaving it all in the Lord's hands, and praying all will work out soon.

Wednesday went in at 11 it was a nice day. Got to go on a beautiful walk, and I'm feeling pretty good.

Thursday I got to go in at 11 yet again. It's better than noon so I'm looking up at this point. I had a tough day though. The babies were just not happy, and I don't know why it was such a challenge. I got out at like 530 so I got to go for a lovely walk. I love this time of year where the sun is still out, and the weather is BEAUTIFUL! Take it in now while I can. I also got told to come in at TEN!! So I'm very excited about that.

Friday was interesting. I left early to go get gas and go to the bank before work. I got to the gas station where a lady fell like she was walking and just fell. She was older, and the store manager, a store worker, and two people she was with were with her straight away. So that delayed me slightly, but I still had time I went to the bank, and everything was fine. Till I looked at the clock in my car that said 1015 I thought for sure I was late. Got to work to find it was just 10 so my clock was 15 min fast. GOOD to know for later. I then was working and found out a coworker was offered a full time job some place else, and is probably leaving. I heard another co worker had 2 interviews. So in the next few weeks I am loosing 2 more co workers maybe a 3rd. This is good and bad. Good cause I can get more hours. Bad because I really like those girls. My day was pretty nice all around. Got off and went home for a relaxing evening home alone.

Saturday I spend the morning just relaxing and not doing allot. Then Trisha and I went to lunch, and ran a few errand. We then met up with Rachel and Jonathan, and had dinner and a movie. It was a nice night home with them just relaxing.

Sunday I spent the day catching up on housework, and figuring out a few things for the week.

No comments: