Monday, January 24, 2011

I can never figure a good topic out

Monday I was back to in at 11, and it was crazy chaotic day. I went in to a classroom it was not bad just allot going on. I got thrown up on and pooped on in this classroom on top of had a child throw a huge 3 year old fit. Including throwing chairs. It was no fun. I then had the bathroom toilet for the same class go bonkers. I was like really? It was a day, and then my ops manager came and did hot spot checks in the infant room. I was doing the stuff i was suppose too and we got 100%, but it was just like another thing.

Tuesday looks like I'm back to going in at 11 on a regular basis, but I am alright with this. When I look back to when this happened a few years ago. My hours were much less, and so long as I am consistently going in at 10 or 11 I will be alright. If it gets worse I know some other daycare that are hiring. I had a good day over all. I got to be with my 2 year old. I got off a little early and enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL walk.

Wednesday went in at 11, and it wasn't to bad of a day. Over all everything went really well, and I found myself happy and enjoying the day. I even found myself finding extreme peace and comfort on my beautiful walk today. Just very much at peace today.

Thursday I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. I had a good day things went well. I got to listen to people's concerns and worries. I haven't been the ears for people in a long while. Seems like I'm getting back to whatever normal might be. Now if my hours would I'd be allot happier

Friday was a pretty fun day. I got to help a class with a teddy bear picnic. I loved it, and so did they. I got off a little later than normal, but it was good. Trisha and I went and got some groceries, and we had dinner. It was a good event filled night, and makes for a nice Saturday to come.

Saturday was a lovely day. I relaxed a couple hours in the morning then went to see my sister for a nice massage. It was very nice to go and just relax and enjoy some me time. After that and going back and forth from my parents to the church building for a bit. I went to lunch with Trisha. We tried a new place called valley Luna near our house, and it was good. We had tried a Chinese place called Pong Pong which is next door to it on Friday. It was pretty good too. After that we didn't have allot to do so we just hung out and relaxed. It was a nice day nothing major to tend to. We had a evening to ourselves as well.

Sunday it's a beautiful day, and I'm doing housework and figuring out some finance, and painting my nails. It's a peaceful day, and one full of excitement as my Renaissance Friends are slowly making their way into the state and getting ready for the festival to start in a couple weeks. People should experience it at least once.

No comments: