Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthdays

Monday I worked only half a day yet again. Even with a 6th baby in the infant room they refuse to give me my hours back. I did talk to them, and they said we had a small increase of kids. So there is a chance I could get off this kick soon.

Tuesday another half day it wasn't bad, but I got off earlier than usual when all the babies left. I made the best of it, and went for a walk before it got to dark. It was nice and peaceful.

Wednesday I again got off earlier than usual due to lack of babies. Still went in at noon. I am so frustrated. There are people highlighted for near overtime why am I still screwed? I'm so frustrated.

Thursday I got to go in at 11 today, and that extra hour was like a song to my ears. It was nice I went in and did some breaks then played with babies. I am still flustered, but am grateful for what I DO have.


Friday I got to go in a hour extra so I was quiet excited about that. Then my coworker tells me she got her full hours. I am so frustrated how come she is getting hours now and I'm not when we both work in the same room. We were told we would both be part time for now until we get more babies. I'm so frustrated and depressed about it all. I'm might have to see what other job opportunities are out that. As I can't live part time hours. Though the benefits I have of health insurance and seniority would be gone. I'm just going to look who knows what might come of it.

Saturday was a busy fun filled day. I started off by going out and hanging with Trisha. We went to do nails (her treat) and then we watched My Fair Lady at Arizona Broadway Theater. I truly love going to this theater. It's a dinner and a show and they are always so great in all they do. Not only on the stage, but off it. I am excited to see more there, and am glad I found this treasure. After that we made a few shopping stops for Trisha to get some stuff for Ethan's birthday. We then surprised him at Spaghetti Factory. We had dinner and cake and made it a big deal. We then went to Rachel's and celebrated more. It was so fun. We celebrated it early, but it was good. I also want to add there a super happy birthday to my sister Julie. She is a blessing in my life. I love her more than I can say. I admire her strength and creativity. She's a beautiful soul in side and out. I love to see her devotion to her family. She's a great mother, and great sister. Love you Julie!!!!!!!!

Sunday I woke up did house work, and just relaxed and tried to not worry about to much of anything. It is a beautiful day today!

No comments: