Monday, January 31, 2011

2 weeks worth of stuff work, parks, ren fest.

Monday went in at my usual 11 it was a crazy day. I went where I normally do, and it was horrible. It was like every kid had to push every single limit of me and my co workers. It was quiet a challenge. Then I was in the ones during nap, and they all were waking up. Then I finally got to the babies where we had suspected pink eye. So I spent the day bleaching and thoroughly cleaning. It was also month end so I had paper work to fill out and make ready. I got off a little early took advantage of it, and went for walk. I am wondering if the weather was effecting the kids. It was a colder day and a little rain. I do not know all I know is home never felt so good as it did today.

Tuesday was not a bad day all around had a good day. Found out two girls officially put in their two week notices. I also learned there will be no hiring cause they want to get everyone back more hours. With these two leaving there is a big chance I'll get more hours soon. I also had a baby enroll so that is good news as well.

Wednesday went in at 11 the day was good all around. It was not to bad I had fun. It was FREEZING cold. Yet, very good.

Thursday I got to work a FULL DAY!! I was so excited, and I'm going to be off Friday and Monday. I am excited because too when I asked if I'm to come in at my usual 11. I was told I don't know I'll call you. That is wonderful! I had a long day, but it was so worth it. I'm so happy!!

Friday I spent the day packing, cleaning, and just making sure everything here at the house was set for me being away. I then went up to the cabin. It was allot of fun. We left early enough that we would be able to relax once we got there. Rachel, Jonathan and I made it to Flagstaff about 10 and we met Darrell and Ethan. We then made our way to the cabin, and the road was pretty good. Except we thought the snow wasn't too bad on the turn into the cabin, but it turned out to be deeper than it looked. Both cars got stuck we got a shovel and dug everyone out. It was maybe 2 car lengths and after that we had no troubles. We got the cars in and out without trouble. It put us behind about 2 hours, but it was worth it. We made some fires and got settled in. Then some of us were hungry and it was 2 in the morning so we made a run to Denny's in Williams. Finally got to bed about 5 in the morning.

Saturday we all got up and going by about 11 or 12. We decided to go to Flagstaff and explored downtown Flagstaff. Made a few stops to some of our favorite shops.

Sunday we packed up and got ready to go said goodbye to the cabin. We then went to Williams and spent some time there. After that we went to Flagstaff for a little bit. Then home I spent my time at home getting laundry done and things caught up.

Monday I had the day off, and was so glad. I basically just relaxed and rested up from the long weekend.

Tuesday I got to go in to work at 10 it was awesome! The day was pretty good all around. Just getting into the groove of being back at work was my only problem. The kids were great though

Wednesday I got called in to work at about 9 WHOOT for a full day of work!! It was fun, but some how or another we were short staffed. It was interesting we went from too many to not enough in a matter of a week. I had a great day though

Thursday I went in at 10, and I think for now that's my new thing which is an improvement. Next week it may change, but that's alright. I am not stressing over it anymore. I had a wonderful day all around, and even got to come home a little early. I enjoyed some time to myself, and life is going pretty good right now.

Friday woke up not feeling so great, and all the kids were nuts. We had allot of parties today cause two co workers last days were today, and Valentine's parties were today. So the kids were all just crazy.

Saturday jam packed with FUN! It's baaaaaaaack! the Renaissance Festival is baaaaaack! I got up we got breakfast, and hit the road. Trisha and I went out saw some GREAT shows, reconnected with old friends, and saw some new stuff in some old shows. It was hotter than it had been for a while, and one to the performers got sick in between her shows. She's alright now just have to get back into the habit of water water water. I got myself a tad sick from the heat. I was drinking water and lots of it, but still it was warm. After that Trisha made dinner we had it with Rachel, Jonathan and Ethan. It was allot of fun, and great times.

Sunday I am home recovering from Saturday's adventure. I'm a little sunburned, and dehydrated. I am staying home resting and drinking lots and lots of water. I'm not even doing my household chores. I'm not feeling so grand, but with rest and relaxing I'm hoping I'll be ok for this week.

No comments: