Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday dad!

Monday I went in at 10, and it was busy busy busy. It just felt like I was running and not catching up. It wasn't bad just very busy.

Tuesday I had my first FULL day of work in almost 2 months. I was so excited it was so awesome. I spent the day in the 2 year old class room. The one I used to work in, and then the afternoon with infants. It went by so fast, and I am so tired, but it was so worth it. I get to go in again tomorrow at nine, and I PRAY this continues.

Wednesday I had another FULL day, and it was again wonderful. Life is going pretty well right now, and I am in a pretty happy place.

Thursday I had another FULL day of work. I loved it. I was with my two's all morning and infants all afternoon. I got allot of things done, and things are going so well for me at this time.

Friday another full day today I was with three year olds in the morning, and infants in the afternoon. It was a good time and good day. I am just feeling super tired. Trisha and I had a night in, and relaxed it was fun. It is also my dad's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! I love you so very much, and am very grateful for the strength, love, and advise you have provide me with through my life.

Saturday woke up early and went to HAGS it was a small group, but nice. Then went to the Renaissance Festival. It started off windy VERY windy, but windy, and not to bad. Then half way through it started to rain, and got cold and tents got damaged shows got canceled, and we left cause it was just getting worse. Came home cleaned and warmed up then went to eat and hung out. It was a nice day all around.

Sunday I played catch up on housework that I have put off for far to long, and realxed and tried to stay warm and healthy. It was a great week looking forward to next week!

No comments: