Monday, February 28, 2011

warm up

Monday I went to work not feeling so well, but it wasn't to bad. I ended up in the Infant room all day. It was not to bad, but my day kept going on and on. I got off late, and am just glad to be home and to relax and put my feet up.

Tuesday was a full day, but it wasn't to bad. I was in Infants in the beginning and then was with the three year old, and then back with infants. It wasn't overly busy or anything just a day. I am excited though because I got another baby to enroll. That means there should be 8 babies and maybe I can be in the infant room all the time like I'm suppose to be. It's very exciting.

Wednesday was a fun filled full fast day. I was in the infant room all day we have 8 babies and 2 more starting hopefully next week. We will have a full class, and it's exciting for lots of reasons. For one I have a second teacher for me, and for two I'm in my own class all day like I'm suppose to be, and for three there's a possibility I might get different hours. WHOOT!

Thursday I was in the infants all day it was so fun. I even got to get off about a hour early. Things are defiantly looking up, and I am feeling allot happier than I have in a while.

Friday was a long full fun filled day in the infant room. I got home and was able to enjoy a evening of relaxing and just to myself. It was a good day.

Saturday was a fun filled day at the Renaissance Festival. It started off good playing seeing good shows, and so forth. Something happened and my ankle started bothering me. I'm not sure what happened, but it was painful. So we walked a little then watched a new act that we didn't catch last year called Barley Balanced. I was very impressed by this acrobatic balancing trio. I'd defiantly recommend seeing it. Along with London Broil who was right after them. Fun fun funny guys. I also saw Wyld Man love my mud men. I also saw the Pirates they are great people all around. After that we left I got new shoes in hopes maybe my ankle would feel better. then we went out to dinner with Rachel, Jonathan and Ethan then watched a show and went home. Nice fun filled day. I got a little sunburned, but it was all good.

Sunday my relaxing beautiful day. I'm catching up on all the housework for the week and enjoying some time relaxing and resting. It's been a beautiful week!

No comments: