Monday, March 7, 2011

Good changes

Monday I had a good day today despite the night I had. I had a rough night and got very little to no sleep. I got to work and was told I will be getting a new shift 8-5 YES!!!! I'm so STOKED! I've waited almost 4 years!! I got off early today and have enjoyed the beautiful weather. It's windy, but beautiful!

Tuesday I had a good day working my new shift. It was wonderful other than I am not yet used to waking up earlier. It's going to be a wonderful change I believe.

Wednesday was another beautiful wonderful day. Spending time in infants all day and enjoying getting off early.

Thursday was beautiful again. The weather is a little warm, but I'm happy, and doing good. Despite the fact that some parents seem to have a hard time accepting the new closer. I am good though and I know it will work out.

Friday was a good day. Warm weather has set in. I was in infants and life is good. Had a nice relaxing at home and having me time.

Saturday I went to the Renaissance Festival with Rachel. We had a blast it was just the two of us. We saw Barely Balanced, Three Men and Bunch of Drums, Wyld Man, Pirate Shantyman and Bonnie Lass, Clan Tynker, and Cast In Bronze. Did some shopping, and then home for a nice relaxing evening alone.

Sunday it's a beautiful restful day! The sun is shining beautifully the birds are singing, and I'm getting all my house work done, and ready for the week ahead of me. Life is going pretty good right now, and I am happy. Until next week. Keep smiling!

No comments: