Monday, March 28, 2011

The end

Monday I was in the infant room all day. It was not a bad day. Things went really smoothly. I was a little emotional, but it was alright. Tuesday was awesome. I had prayed for a positive easy going kind of day. I spend a majority of the morning with the one year old. A little with infants and then with the 2 year old. I was tired, but in a good mood all day. Wednesday I started off in the one year old room, and then spend the entire day in the Infant room. It went really smooth and relaxing. I had a great day and great weather. Life is good. Thursday I started off with my 2's I love them so much, and am glad when I get to be with them. I then was with infants, and then the one's. It was a good day all around, but I felt so tired, and drained. I hope it's nothing major. Friday I started off in the one's and then to infants. I was in the infant room all day. It was a good day all around. I came home and went out to dinner and then got some grocery shopping done, and then had a relaxing evening at home. Saturday I got to sleep in, and then had a nice lunch with Trisha, and we spent sometime out shopping at the outlet stores in Anthem. Then spent some time at home relaxing. Sunday last day of renaissance festival. Went with Jonathan, Rachel and Trisha, saw good shows and said goodbye. Now to go through all my photos and videos and put them up.

No comments: