Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring

Monday I was so tired. I had no sleep tossed and turned all night woke up every hour. I was in infants till the last hour of work. I was then with the two's. I had a good day over all though. Tuesday I spend a majority of the day in the infant room. I then was with the two's and it was good. I was tired and flustered, but not sure why. Wednesday was about the same as Tuesday save I wasn't flustered. I just didn't feel well, but the weather was wonderful today Thursday it was a weirdly insane kind of day. I started off going to the two's then to the one's then to infants. Infants wasn't to bad today it went really smoothly. We got a new baby, and she's so cute. She's 2 months old her back story is sad. She came with a fractured arm. Not from the person she is currently with, but from her mother. It broke all of our hearts to hear the aunt tell us what she could. Then I went back into the two's it was going well, but then there was like mass confusion. Two teachers started screaming at each other in the classroom. I understand being frustrated, and needing to talk to someone. I think that the other teacher should of taken the teacher out of the room to talk, or waited till another time. Not when I have 17 kids that need tending. It was insane, and then i got to go home. Where I spent the evening resting and recouping from all the drama of the day. Friday was a crazy day I was all over the place at work not in one consistent room for any length of time. I was just tired and my ankle was hurting, but I managed. The weather was beautiful, and life is good. I got to come home and relax and rest. Saturday was a beautiful rainy day. I spend a part of it with my boyfriend. Yes, I have a boyfriend now. We spent time together just watching a movie and talking. I then came home and rested, and enjoyed a evening home alone. Sunday I spent some time hanging out with Trisha. I got a new phone and just enjoyed some time out.

No comments: