Monday, April 25, 2011

Fully Monty

Monday was a good day at work, and things went well. I can't find a bad thing in it.

Tuesday was a good day at work. I had some drama with Rachel that is being worked out, and my boyfriend and I are no loner a couple. It was his choice, and I am OK with it. He hardly ever wanted to hang out with me, and when I tried to talk to him he shut down. I can't be with someone who can't talk to me. When I offered friendship he said he couldn't do that either. I wish him the best in life. I am OK though I know there is someone out there for me. I don't regret this at all.

Wednesday I had a good day all around. I was just really tired and worn down. I am feeling tired, but over all happy.

Thursday was a good day all around. I got off a little early and enjoyed a night home alone.

Friday was hard for me. I was tired and worn out from all the drama of the week. I worked a little later than usual. Trisha and I went to dinner and hung out just to relax and let me get some of my stress out.

Saturday I had a relaxing morning, and then went with Trisha to see The Full Monty. I enjoyed being at the theater, and the wonderful story of this show. I came home and had a relaxing evening home alone.

Sunday is today and it's a beautiful day went to church and am resting enjoying the spirit around me.

No comments: