Monday, May 2, 2011

full house much

Monday I went to work and we had a FULL infant class. 11 of them for the first time in a LONG time. It was quiet a challenge. We have 6 of the 11 that are under 4 months old. It's going to take us all some time to get back into a system of having a full class again. It will be alright though. I know I am being guided and blessed in my life right now. I out my faith in the Lord, and let him take me where I am to go.

Tuesday was a much smoother day in the infant room. We started off with 11, but quickly went to 10. One of the foster kids we had was placed with a family member and taken. It is always so great when I see kids in foster care being placed with family. It was a wonderful day!

Wednesday was a good day. It was a good day. It went really smoothly and really relaxing. I got to get off early, and enjoy some time to myself. Good day all around.

Thursday I was in the infant room all day. It was tough for me I got really light headed and had a hard time, and ended up staying late at work. I made it through and life is good. I'm feeling better, but not 100%

Friday I was not feeling well at all. I had a hard time staying upright and just going. I got off early because of it, and was thankful for it. I decided to stay in tonight. I was really looking forward to going to a ward party, but was not feeling well at all. So I stayed home rested and hope tomorrow is a better day.

Saturday I rested most of the day. I was feeling better, and suppose to go to a first aid training. However, when it came time to go it was changed. So I have to figure out a different way to get it taken care of. I then went with Trisha and went shopping, and hung out, and then had dinner with Rachel.

Today is Sunday and I am so tired, and out of it that I am staying home and resting. Hoping this week is better than last.

No comments: