Monday, May 23, 2011

Memorial Day!

Monday I had a hard time sleeping peacefully, but I managed to make it through my day. I had a beautiful peaceful day, and enjoyed the innocents of the babies I work with thoroughly. I got off early, and enjoyed a beautiful walk. Life is going good today!

Tuesday was good but weird. Everyone either had a headache, felt sick or was EXTREMELY tired. It was so weird, but I got to be with the infants and the 2 year old today. It was fun, and my day was good.

Wednesday was a long day. I was in the infant room all day. It was also kindergarten graduation. It's so wonderful to see kids that I've tended to since they were infants. To see them grow and know I was a part of helping them learn those A B C's or to talk or walk. It's the best reward ever.

Thursday was a trying day. We had just one thing after another happening with the infants. I was constantly running cleaning a explosion from a diaper, feeding kids, or changing diapers, or trying to catch up. I felt like I was in reverse, and then I got to go home early. I didn't even care I was so tired and done I just came home. Started to get some stuff ready for my cabin trip, and took a nap.

Friday was interesting. I still had a little headache from the day before, but I was in all different classrooms. I spent time with 2, 3, school age it was fun just floating again. I spend time with the infants, and then went home and packed, and got ready for a trip to the cabin.

Saturday we had arrived at the cabin. We went to Williams and enjoyed the friendly people and fun shops. Sunday we went to Flagstaff and did the same thing. Saturday I learned to shoot a crossbow it was fun! Sunday I learned to drive a stick shift, and got stock in the soft dirt. We had some nice locals help us out. Monday we came home with no problems. It was a fun weekend and I look forward to going again.

No comments: