Monday, May 16, 2011

Lovely

Monday I woke up feeling yucky, but managed to get through the day. I was in the infant room and it was a lovely day despite how I felt.

Tuesday was a GREAT day! I felt allot better, and I had fun throughout the day. The weather was beautiful, and I got to go for a nice walk after work. I feel great today!

Wednesday was good for me. I felt good I had the infant class all day. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! I had a walk and relaxing evening. Life is grand!

Thursday today was good, and I was with my infants all day. I got off a little early and enjoyed a beautiful walk. I am feeling great life is going well.

Friday was a beautiful day it started off great and stayed pretty good. I was in the infant room all day I enjoyed the sweet innocents of the babies I work with. I got sent home early like at lunch time. It was so nice I came home and did some house work, and just relaxed and enjoyed my quiet time.

Saturday I got to sleep in. I had the house to myself, and woke up a little later than usual. I did some housework, and in the middle of it got asked to go out. Rachel and Jonathan and I spent the day together. We saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Which I enjoyed thoroughly, but as we all know I am a pirate fan. We had a nice time just hanging out and talking we rented Tangled. It was a cute movie I had never seen and wanted too. We had a BBQ and just talked and had a relaxing fun evening.

Sunday I enjoyed a morning home alone got caught up in a good book. Then went with Trisha to get a new microwave, and we had lunch with Rachel and Jonathan. I love having time with my friends. Life is going good for me, and I hope the same for you!

No comments: