Monday, May 9, 2011

Random

Monday I was in the infant room all day, and sent home at like 3 it was a nice day. I went shopping after work, and got some new pants, and enjoyed some time to myself.

Tuesday was a nice day. I got to work, and had to wait a little to clock in, but once I did it went fast. I got a nice surprise when I was going to go on lunch I was told to go home. I took the chance to go to a few store and get some stuff for my friend. I came home did a little housework, and started to work on my friends gift. Lovely day lovely weather all around great!

Wednesday I was in the infant room all day, and it was a good day I got off a little early again. So this time I went to a few stores and browsed. I then went home and enjoyed a relaxing evening.

Thursday I was in the infant room again all day which was lovely. I got off early again, and this time came home, and enjoyed some ME time. It was a lovely day.

Friday I worked in the infant room all day, and then with the younger two year olds for a little bit. It was a hard day for me as 2 girls last days were today. One of them is a dear friend whom I've worked with and befriended over the time I have been there. I enjoy her company, and her hard work, and wish her well in life. It was crazy day, but good I still managed to get off early, and come home get a few things done. then went out with Trisha and Ethan.

Saturday I relaxed in the morning did a little housework, and then went to lunch with Trisha. We went to Cabela's to eat I love going there from time to time. We then did a little shopping, I got a curtain rod FINALLY for my room. I came home and installed that (which is NOT straight) However, I DID IT! I then went out with Jonathan and Rachel to dinner, and a movie and then home.

Sunday I woke up late, and I did some laundry and painted my nails, and enjoyed some me time. I later will be going to see my family. Life is going good!

No comments: