Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Short week

So this week started on a Tuesday because I posted up my whole last week and weekend without thinking. So today is Tuesday, and I had a good day. I got to work with 2 year olds and school age and infants today. I had a hard time with energy due to waking up at 1 in the morning. I woke up panicked I don't know why or what happened. I was just panicking by the time I calmed down and got settled it was close to 2 or later. I then tossed and turned all night. Not a good rest, but I managed to have a good day. Since we were low it was nice.

Wednesday was good I felt better other than my eye that was giving me a hard time. I think it's dry or something, but I managed. I got to spend time with the one year olds in the morning. It was fun I love those little guys. Most of them were just with me in the infant room. I love seeing how much they learn and grow. It reminds me part of why i love what I do so much.

Thursday I feel so blessed. I had been worried about my eye, and the possibility of pink eye. However, I woke up today and had little to not issues with it. I do have someone who is giving me never used drops just in case. I am so blessed this hopefully will save me a 100$ even with insurance. To go to a place to get looked at it will cost me that much, and i don't have that much. So my prayers have been answered. I had a great day was with infants most all day, and the older three year olds for a little bit. So fun and warm.

Friday I was super tired, but I had allot of fun. I was withe infants for a while, and then with the older 4 year olds. It was crazy insanity, and hot, but fun. Then I came home, and had a nice dinner with Trisha. Then home to relax and enjoy. My eyes are feeling better as if nothing ever happened to them. I think they are just real dry because of the air, but that's fixable.

Saturday was spent being home alone. I spent half the day just thoroughly deep cleaning my home. My hands are dry from it and so are my eyes, but it was worth it. I also cooked some meals for the week. I accomplished allot today, and now get to relax and enjoy some time to myself.

Sunday I slept in, and then spent some time to myself. Have a happy week!

No comments: