Monday, June 6, 2011

crazy

Monday today was extremely crazy. I spend time running around in the one year old room. I was in the infant room then kicked out to be alone with younger 2's. Then I was with the older 4's. Then with the older 3's and then back to infants. It was crazy plus it's pirate week, and because I am a pirate person. I was asked all kinds of questions. It was fun, but at the same time I'm beyond exhausted now.

Tuesday wasn't as busy as yesterday. I kind of bounced around a little, but not for long. I spend the day in the infant room. Life is going well, and I am feeling good.

Wednesday was a long day it was full of crazy energetic 2 year olds and 3 year olds and 4 year olds and it was fun, but I'm so deadbeat tired. It;s a good tired it mean I played hard and worked hard. I got off late, and life is good.

Thursday was crazy as we were down 5 teachers, and had 3 other teachers form other schools helping us. So I ended up staying with the one year olds for half the day. I was so tired and sore. They are great kids I just had to do allot of running around that I haven't done in a long time. I then had the afternoon with infants.

Friday wasn't as crazy. Somehow or another everything went really well. We were still short teachers, but it was not so bad. It was awesome actually, and after work I went grocery shopping with Trisha. We then met up with Rachel and Jonathan and celebrated her birthday at Outback. We had a good time, and then came home and rested and relaxed.

Saturday I had a good day. I went to lunch with Trisha we tried a new place called Corner Bakery. It was good, and I would go back. We then went to the mall for a little while, and then enjoyed a nice peaceful drive. After that I went to my nephew's first birthday. It was so fun to go and see the kids playing and having fun. I got to talk with my parents a little bit, and then came home. I got my food prepared for the week. Going to try to be healthy ALL week. I got my laundry done, and got my photos uploaded to my computer. So accomplished allot then rested and relaxed.

Sunday I spent some time to myself relaxing and resting. Then spent some time with Rachel and saw a movie. It was a beautiful day. Happy birthday to my niece Megan who is 6 today, and Kaleb who is 1 today. Love you both loads!

No comments: