Monday, June 20, 2011

Heat is on

Monday was a interesting day. I woke up with a headache and it took 2 Advil and 2 Excedrin migraine in order to get it to calm down. It made working difficult, but I got to work, and things were good and calm. We were doing good and then a lady came in and enrolled 2 babies. She was kind of stressed out about everything, and that spirit was in the room. Both my coworker and I were feeling so overwhelmed. We couldn't calm down or get the peace back. So we turned on some gospel inspired music. It was amazing to see how quickly the mood changed. I felt the Lord's hand and love, and we all calmed down. I then was able to have a talk with my boss to find out if I was doing anything to upset her in my class. I got told no, but the 'girls' were saying things to her about me. However, there was not a specific incident or situation she could point out. I asked what I could do to improve it, and she said without specifics it's hard to help. So I talked to the afternoon girl who I am sure said the most. So it seems like things are better with that, and I will do better at whatever it is they think I'm not doing well in. I got off and came home and rested. I hope tomorrow is better.

Tuesday wasn't as bad as Monday, but my head is hurting. I got myself all stressed out over a supposed friendship that is over. It's all online and I got to involved with it, but it's better. I'm just getting rid of that person in my life, and their games. Work went really well today it wasn't as stressful as it has been. Things went really well. I was just very tired and done from the stress I gave myself. Tomorrow will be better!

Wednesday was a good day I felt good and things went really well over all. I felt stress free and that I wasn't overwhelmed with everything. It only was not fun staying slightly later than usual. Just because the kids would just NOT go home. However it was a good day.

Thursday wow today was beyond insane. Everyone or a majority of my coworkers were sick with some kind of nasty stomach bug throwing up and diarriah and even my boss had it. It was beyond crazy. I kept giving people Pepito but still it was insane. I'm like the medicine queen for everyone. I was in all kinds of different classes and it was just crazy. I hope i don't get it.

Friday was not a bad day. I started off in the one year old room where we had breakfast and water play. I love being with those kids it was funny. They crack me up some are silly with water others just scared to death of it. I was then in the infant room. It was a nice easy peaceful day and super low. We only had 6 babies then right before lunch 8 when I got back 7 and I went home at 4. Things were super peaceful and smooth. I came home did some house work laundry and relaxed the night away.

Saturday was good, but very hot. I had time with Trisha we had lunch, and ran errands. Then I went with Rachel and Jonathan to Cabela's and we saw her nephews. They are 3 and 10 months they are so cute. It was nice to go visit them. We then rented The Black Swan, and watched it and swam. It was a fun night all around.

Sunday is today and I woke up with a headache, but once I moved around it faded. So I'm doing some housework and getting ready for this weeks adventures.

No comments: