Monday, June 13, 2011

Peaceful

Monday was an extremely PEACEFUL day. I don't know what it was, but it was so peaceful and serenity was all around. I was in the infant room, and it was a later day, but I was in a place of deep peace and love. Even my co workers who I usually have tension with were peaceful. It was wonderful.

Tuesday was another extremely peaceful love filled day. I was with the infants, and things just seemed to go really smoothly. It was awesome, and I had a surprise, and got to go home early. It was nice because my head was hurting. So I got to come home relax and cool down and just breathe in all the positivity that is a round me today

Wednesday was yet another peaceful day. I know there is allot of not good things going on, but it seems like I've had nothing, but love and peace in my life this week. It's been so wonderful, and I couldn't be happier.

Thursday was quiet, but crazy. I don't even know how that happened. It was crazy, but peaceful. I got off late, but it was good.

Friday for some reason today everything was an irritation. I don't know if its the heat or what is going on. I was grumpy and just annoyed. I got off to a late start and felt like I was just never catching up. Then there was some crazy drama that had nothing to do with me. I don't know I'm just glad to be home. I'm glad to be able to have NOTHING to do to just stay home and relax.

Saturday I had a rough start to my day spend a good part of the morning in bed. My head was hurting so much. So I just rested in the morning and relaxed in the afternoon. I made no plans to do anything, but stay cool and get my head to stop hurting. I ended up feeling a little better in the evening so I went with Jonathan and Rachel to Cabelas it was so fun. Usually Rachel doesn't spend allot of time there, but we spent 2 hours there. Yes you can have a fun filled time in Cabelas with me. Then we rented a movie, and watched it. It was called The Rite it has Anthony Hopkins in it, and it's about a priest and exorcism it was actually pretty good. I ended up staying up later than I meant to and went home and passed out. Now it's Sunday and I found that I over slept and missed church, but I will be going to my parents to see my family. It's father's day today, and I am reflecting on the wonderful way my father has helped me in my life. I have so much love and respect for him. He has always been a loving guiding presence in my life. He's helped me to figure out which way to go when times were not so easy for me. He's helped me to become a more steady study independent person. I love him so much!

No comments: