Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Easter!

Monday was a good day. I was in infants or older two's depending on the time of day. It's nice to have the younger 2's class open now. The day was long, but good.

Tuesday I was in the infants basically all day, and we got the results of our hot spot check. My room got 100% which is GREAT!!!!! I got off early even more so than usual, and I had a good day.

Wednesday I was in the infant room a good part of the day. It was a crazy day with a full class room. I had a good day over all.

Thursday I had a good day in the infant room and off on time. I had a nice dinner out with Trisha, and relaxing evening home. It was a good good day, and so peaceful for some reason.

Friday was a good day in the infant room. It was a pretty easy going laid back day. I then had some excitement when 4 year old broke his arm on the playground. I then was with schoolagers and that was insane. All the kids were hyper because it was Friday for one. Many of them had sugar highs from the Easter parties they had all had. It was fun, but man was I beat. I was glad to come home, and have the evening to myself.

Saturday I spend the day with Rachel and Ethan. We had a good time talking and hanging out. Today is Easter Sunday, and I am just reflecting upon the reason for this holiday, and enjoying some time to myself.

No comments: