Monday, April 11, 2011

2 birthdays!? YUP!

Monday was a good day. I was kind of everywhere, but the day went really well. I got off on time, and over all had a good day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! I love you! Tuesday I was with infants and two's. It was a good day I was happy and things were going really well. Wednesday I was in the ones then infants. The day went pretty well, and I got off on my actual time for a change. Thursday was a bit crazy. I helped out with pictures, and then was with infants. I was not feeling well, and it was a tough day for me to keep going. However, the day itself went smoothly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!! I love you bubba! Friday was tough I felt so sick all day and even into the evening. Everything i did took effort, and I felt horrible. I had plans, but canceled everything just to go home and rest. Saturday I stayed home and rested. I was still not feeling well so I took the day to rest. Sunday I was feeling a little better so I went out with Trisha for a little bit. Did some house work, and then went to celebrate Jason and Jared's birthdays at my parents. What a interesting week!

No comments: