Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Monday I went to work at 8, but then sat there till 9. I was in infants and then in the afternoon I was with the 2 year olds. It was allot of fun I've sorta reversed from working with them in the morning to the afternoon. It's a good ride though

Tuesday I actually spent time in the older 4 year old room the younger 3 year old room and Infants. It's so crazy we are now short teacher. Seems funny how reversed it is. Just a month ago we were not getting hours cause we had not enough kids. Now we have not enough teachers. It's so crazy how the Lord blesses us.

Wednesday I was actually in the Infant room for the full day. It was a nice peaceful day, and things went really well.

Thursday HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! It was so INSANE today! Every kid was hyper or super CRANKY. I was in all kinds of classes today. Truly insane, but we made it through.

Friday wasn't as crazy as Thursday, but still pretty nutty. We are just trying to work through not having enough staff. I had a nice dinner with Trisha, and had a early night. Home relaxing, and recuperation from the day.


Saturday I had a plan to do things, but woke up with a BAD migraine and was sick most all the day. Didn't do much of anything, but tend to my headache and nausea

Sunday I was feeling better mainly. I went to the Renaissance Festival with Trisha. I had a good time like usual. The weather was perfect, and many laughs were had. We saw Wyld Man, London Broil, Barely Balanced, Tartanic, Pirate Shantyman and Bonnie Lass, and I am slowly getting photos of my time. I'll post them up on face book after the season ends in two more weeks.

No comments: