Monday, February 21, 2011

Pretty random in my titles here

Monday was a low day at work. It was a holiday, and so I kind of went all over the place, but the day went by really fast. It was a chilly day, but the rain has left so it's nice.

Tuesday another full day. I was with the older 3's and infants in afternoon. I feel like I kept running all day. However, I'm still feeling happy.

Wednesday was a good day despite me being overly tired. I was a little of everywhere and then with infants. Only major thing I had happen was we had potatoes and gravy, and gravy spilled all over me today. I think we have new neighbors now too. The house next door to us has been for sale for a year or more now, and today the sign is down. People are there and so is Quest so who knows.

Thursday was crazy at work. I was everywhere, and it was insane we some how were down 4 teachers. I knew 2 of them were moving to part time afternoons one is a new hire who claimed her kids burned the house down, and her other was throwing up at school. Then another teacher got hurt and had to leave. So tomorrow for sure we will be done the 2 that are part time now and the one who is injured. Plus or president of the company came by to see how we are doing. What a day and I'm so glad to be home.


Friday was a good day, but I not feeling well. I woke with a horrible headache and nausea. I went in and muddled through the day, and went home a hour early where I came home and rested and tryed to feel better.

Saturday was full of stuff. Went out to the Renaissance festival. The weather was good it was cloudy with a little breeze. We had allot of fun we didn't watch allot of shows. It was more walking around and buying stuff. I got 3 Cd's some bath salts, candles, and earrings. I then watched a few shows. Mainly little bits and pieces. We saw the Wyld Man show and the Pirates then bits and pieces of Adam Crack, Gypsy Geoff, Clan Tynker, Dexter Trip. It was fun after we were done we went grocery shopping and then hung out with Ethan, Jonathan, and Rachel then home.

Today is Sunday and it's a beautiful day and I'm feeling more like myself I slept forever. It's going to be a wonderful day and even better week!

No comments: