Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey

Monday I was in the two year old room all morning. I love that room and those kids. I taught them a thanksgiving song. I was in infants all afternoon and off work early

Tuesday I was in three year old all morning. They are a bit of a challenge and it's just the amount of kids not the kids themselves. Infants in afternoon off early.

Wednesday I was in preschool room. Those kids are so different, but allot of fun. They make me smile we had ALLOT of them though. State had come so things were really crazy and breaks were late. I got in the infant room late. we had a late fire drill too. It was so crazy. I got off early, but still what a day

Thursday I was everywhere. It was super crazy. We had Thanksgiving feast, Fire Marshall, First things First coach AND tricycles delivered all at one time. It was INSANE, and I am glad it's over. My afternoon was infants as usual and i got off early.

Friday I was in the younger twos most of the day. It was fun I love their excitement for life. I didn't even get into the infant room until much later than usual. It was not a bad day over all things were good, and I even got off work earlier than normal. I am enjoying the night home alone. It's a peaceful quiet night and day all around.


Saturday I had HAGS breakfast it was allot of fun, and ALLOT more people than normal. I suspect it was cause of the holidays. After that I went to see Harry Potter with Trisha. It was a good movie that's all I'll say about it. After that we went to lunch, and then just hung out at various malls and price compared some stuff at some stores. It was a relaxing laid back day, and we came home early. Just relaxed, and got some cleaning done. What a productive lovely day.

Sunday is today, and it's peaceful, and beautiful. I am relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather and peace I find this day. Until next time. Take care!

No comments: