Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thankgiving

Monday I was in the young two's and then infants in the afternoon. I got off early, and enjoyed some ME time.

Tuesday I was around in the older threes in the morning and kind of a few other little places. Infants in the afternoon and off SUPER early. We had the regional manager who was the lady that hired me in today. She wanted to talk to 'everyone' and yet I was never spoken to. I hope that enough people said enough stuff to get things sorted out with everyone at work. As it's become quiet a drama filled work enviorment among the adults. I for one am tired of it, and hope that this will result in good things.


Wednesday I spent the morning bouncing around for about a hour then I was in the older three's. It wasn't a bad day, but the kids are excited, and so it was a challenge in that regard. I did hurt my hand, and can feel it still hurting. I was trying to wrangle the kids and I bumped it on something. What i still don't know, but it hurt there's barely a mark, but i must of hit a nerve because I feel pain all down my arm. Not my idea of fun, but it's not stopping me from plugging along. I was in the preschool rook with the 4-5 year old for a bit, and that was interesting. Then I got to go be with the infants. Were the kids all went home so early I was off before 530. So I came home and rested and did a few things. Enjoyed a nice quiet evening to myself.

Thursday it's Thanksgiving and I am truly grateful for all the blessings I have in my life. I enjoyed a day recalling all my blessings and memories. It was beautiful.

Friday I was home most of the day just enjoying time to myself, and catching up on house stuff. I then went out stopped by work to say hi to the kids, and get something. Went home and then out to dinner with Trisha, Jonathan and Rachel. Rachel and I then did a little shopping, and then we all went home. It was a fun and relaxing day

Saturday I woke with a cold runny nose and sore throat. Fuzzy headed all day long because of it, but i went with Rachel to a movie and lunch then Trisha and I did some shopping had dinner and then home. It was a relaxed day with allot accomplished.

Today is Sunday and I am staying home nursing my cold. I got more sleep last night which was one point in MY favor. I'm staying warm lots of vitamins and fluid and hopefully this will pass.

1 comment:

Beckums said...

Hope you feel better soon! we missed you on Thursday!!!