Monday, April 9, 2012

Friday 13th

Monday was a looooooooooooong day I didn't get home from work until 9. I had a staff meeting that was FOREVER LOOOOOONG. I was just glad to be home.
Tuesday I was not feeling well. I had a headache all day and I was emotional. So much so that I cried like 2 times. I was overwhelmed with EVERYTHING I was in pain, and I just wanted to go home. I was in the one year old room and I was not doing good. I got out of there and got eh tar beat out of me by 3 year olds. I was just done with my day. Hope tomorrow is better.
Wednesday was a MUCH better day. I had to deal with horrible 3 year olds that don't listen worth CRAP, but I was happier, and I figured out away to get the wiggles out of them. I just have to try to keep them busy and have fun. It's really crazy in there.
Thursday was actually not to bad of a day at all. It was oddly good, but I don't know why. I think it's just I wasn't overwhelmed with everything, and I got off 30 min early. It was nice to actually be home at a time I'm suppose too.
Friday was not bad, but not good. It was Friday the 13th and i think the kids just wanted to try me. I was with the three year olds who are out of control. The class is OUT OF CONTROL, and NO ONE not even the main teacher can control it. I got beat up again, and had to talk to my boss. It was not pretty. I was just glad to have my day over.
Saturday started off kind of low key, but later we went out shopping and had fun.
Sunday I rested I woke with a headache, and it went away after a bit. Then I went out and had many different adventures.
On a side note both JASON and JARED had birthdays this week. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

No comments: