Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Easter

Monday I was feeling yucky my nose was runny and I have a tickle in my throat. I hope it's just allergy from the wind and dust. Only time will tell the day itself was a good and nice one.
Tuesday was not bad. I was not feeling well all day and worked late, but it wasn't a bad day. I just want to feel better.
Wednesday I was still not feeling well, but I keep going to work. Which my boss acknowledged and appreciated it. I even got off ON TIME today. Glad to be home resting.
Thursday I was feeling somewhat better. It was just a long day and the ac did NOT get fixed like it was suppose too. So I'm just annoyed, but it will pass.
Friday I was finally feeling better for the most part. It was a light easy day at work so much so that I got off work at 230 or so. I got to go see my dad, and then get ALL my laundry and housework caught up.
Saturday I stayed home ALL DAY I didn't do anything it was nice.
Sunday I enjoyed the peace of the day and remembered the Easter season.

No comments: